Wednesday 14 August 2013

I'm Backkkk!

   Hello everyone :) Sorry for the lack of posting but I have just come back off of my holiday in Scotland - so beautiful! I enjoyed it so much, despite the rain, and loved visiting it's forests, lochs, islands and castles! If you ever get a chance to go, do it!

   As always, I carried around my trusty pens and notebook (or notebooks in my case! Seriously, my bag was full of them!) along with my camera so the beauty was captured in creativity to share. It'sone of the best holidays I have ever had and I'd love to return one day! :D

   Oh, and I also found my new favourite book; Private Peaceful by Michael Morpurgo. I have always loved the author and I have been meaning to read it since Christmas and I'm so glad I did. But more on that later.

   Anyway, as an apology for my absence, I shall have some book reviews for you to read soon :)


   Hope you're all enjoying your holiberries wherever you are in the universe!



~White Ravens~

No comments:

Post a Comment