Thursday 26 December 2013

Plans...


 
    Hello again! Long time no see unfortunately but I have had a lot going off this past couple of months. First, NaNoWriMo took over my November (I did get 50,000 words though so it was a good sacrifice!), then it was end of unit tests (Sixth Form is soooooo difficult at the moment.) and then suddenly it was Christmas! But, I have been busy writing so I haven't been completely lazy on the creative front ;)

  My current project is a revamp. I've decided to develop my novella 'In Need of an Adventure' (which can be read on Movellas here) into a novel, so that's currently in the editing stage to change any mistakes and expand on the storyline. Hopefully this time round it'll become a more action-packed fantasy adventure plus it'll be fun meeting the characters and the world all over again :)

   My next blog post will be up shortly and it's all about the books I've read in 2013. The years almost over so it'll be nice to round it all off with all my reading list :)

  I hope you all enjoyed your year and looking forward to what 2014 brings :)


~White Ravens~
http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10321725/white-ravens-writing

No comments:

Post a Comment