Friday 31 May 2013

The World Book Day YA App




    I know this was a long time ago (all the way back in March! This year's going by so quickly!) but World Book Day is the biggest celebration of books around the world. Readers, writers and illustrators come together and school children can pick up a voucher for a free book or £1 off any other book. :)

    This year, World Book Day brought out a new and exclusive app; the World Book Day YA app. This was powered by the online website Movellas, which is ideal for anyone aged 13+ for reading, writing and sharing stories online. The app stars many fantastic young adult authors along with forty nominations from the Movellas Community of thousands voted to be part of the app.

    I was lucky enough to have been nominated and have the privilege of having my short story ‘In Need of an Adventure’ featured alongside these great authors. I loved writing this story and I really grew to love the characters and the adventure :) It is finished and in the editing process so if you have any spare time and fancy a read, check it out here:



    I also created the cover which was incredibly fun :) I'd recommend Movellas to anyone willing to read and write and share their love for imagination and the app is up and running for you to download :)


~White Ravens~

No comments:

Post a Comment